Thursday, December 23, 2010

My favorite day of the year

December 23rd has been my favorite day of the year since I have been in high school. There are always fun things to do and I feel like if I truly thought about it, I might be able to remember every 12/23 for the past 10 years. The anticipation and excitement that I feel for the next few days coupled with fact that I just finished wrapping the last of the gifts and making 3 kinds of cookies with my adorable mom makes me so thrilled for the celebration of the birth of Our King.

Today I am just thankful. Thankful for a Savior who loved us so much that he came to earth knowing that He would have to be the sacrifice for you and me. I am grateful for the love that He is despite my constant sin- not just the love he shows us, the love he IS!

(by the way- I am also really thankful that I am going to see the kids tomorrow)

3 comments:

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

I expected 2012 nfl jerseys and surprised it's as high quality as an actual jersey.

birkin bag said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing This is a great post, I stumbled across your article while looking for some random stuff. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to return regularly.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business