Thursday, December 23, 2010

My favorite day of the year

December 23rd has been my favorite day of the year since I have been in high school. There are always fun things to do and I feel like if I truly thought about it, I might be able to remember every 12/23 for the past 10 years. The anticipation and excitement that I feel for the next few days coupled with fact that I just finished wrapping the last of the gifts and making 3 kinds of cookies with my adorable mom makes me so thrilled for the celebration of the birth of Our King.

Today I am just thankful. Thankful for a Savior who loved us so much that he came to earth knowing that He would have to be the sacrifice for you and me. I am grateful for the love that He is despite my constant sin- not just the love he shows us, the love he IS!

(by the way- I am also really thankful that I am going to see the kids tomorrow)

5 comments:

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

I expected 2012 nfl jerseys and surprised it's as high quality as an actual jersey.

birkin bag said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

Marcus Hepburn said...

Thanks for sharing This is a great post, I stumbled across your article while looking for some random stuff. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to return regularly.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Picked gamers will probably be publicly stated within dunes, with qualification based on ranklevel inside Warhawk, participation in the Warhawk group, plus some various other wonderful variables. Try out invitations will become venturing out before long.
Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Fifa 15 coins PC

FIFA 15 Coins said...

I create a morgue too.should.The injured rioters are carted off to the infirmary and that i await your next batch of prisoners.Stabshank is sort of full.so a few of these guys should be put into temporary holding cells.It dawns on me that everything that's happened so far has been a consequence of the environment.not the prisoners.Pritchard escaped because I foolishly opened his cell door; Cadwallader started rioting due to a food shortage.Despite their detailed bios.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360