Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.10

I can't believe that we are so close to Christmas.  So close to the best days of the whole year.  I simply cannot wait!  I can't wait for the feeling of waking up knowing that I get to be together with the ones I love the most here on Earth... celebrating the One I love the most EVER!

Today is a silly post, but hey, I am truly thankful for the following things.

Hot Apple Cider/ Caramel Apple Spice

Peppermint Mochas

and Mochas from Dunkin Donuts

I know it seems silly but I really am happy for this time of year, because all of the above are ok for me to drink because it is Christmas and the calories don't count... at least that is what I am telling myself!

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

I'm thankful for peppermint mochas too.

Jan said...

I read every word you post!

hermes 30cm birkin said...

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.