Thursday, December 16, 2010

failure

Yesterday I was a failure, and did not post a blog.  To be honest with you, I didn't even think about it one time until I went to sign in to post today's thankful post.  Sorry to the two of you who read this.

Well believe it or not, we are a week away.  A week away from a couple days off of work.  A couple days off to celebrate with my dear and darling lovies!

They fly to Florida today from Colorado, and just simply  having them in this time zone makes my heart happy!  I am so thankful that we will be together for Christmas.  Together at my parent's house.  Though it was never my house, it has begun to feel like home.  I love waking up early there.  I love hearing my parents rustle through the kitchen at 6 am. I love wearing my bathrobe all day because just being together is enoug.

Today I am thankful for all of my immediate family being in the same time zone!  Silly as it sounds, I woke up and thought, today much more will be right with the world. 

My grown up Christmas wish for you is family, love and friends.

2 comments:

hermes 40cm birkin said...

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

Unknown said...

Wow, I would love to read this one. I find the subject fascinating and would love to know more about the latest studies and research.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business