Sunday, December 19, 2010

December19th, 2010

Today was a great day.

When I woke up at 7:30 to the sound of my sweet parents putzing around in the kitchen.  I hopped right out of bed to make eggnog scones.  We had a nice breakfast and then my brothers, Rachel and myself went out to finish up some Christmas shopping!  It was a blast all being together!

When we got home, I wrapped all the gifts and put them under the tree.  I don't know about all of you, but there is something about wrapped presents under the Christmas tree that truly brings Christmas to the next level for me.

I get giddy thinking about cute little faces waking up on Christmas morning to open gifts and fish out goodies from stockings.  This year, the kids will be sleeping over on Christmas eve, so we will get to enjoy every minute of that with them!  I can't wait.  Today I am thankful that after 3.5 days of work that I get to be back here with this adorable family sharing Christ's birthday with them!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Can't wait for the two of you to return. I love having my kids all here for the holidays. Thank you for all you did this weekend... miss you already!

Erin said...

How fun that you all get to be together! Enjoy every second.

Art Teacher said...

No more fails...I need double posts on that day. You should a professional present wrapper...or you could be a present rapper and start a Christmas rap group? Just a thought.

sua said...

Extra Cash From Your Website
http://bux2get.com/_47a0de87.htm

hermes birkin 2013 said...

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back.

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your review of this, both sound like important and challenging books, and I hadn’t heard of either one.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business