Thursday, December 9, 2010

12.9

Today was a fun but very long day.  It was our office Christmas breakfast which was fabulous, and so I was up bright and early making some delicious goodies. 

Superficial thankfulness is still thankfulness... right?

Well today I am thankful for wonderful people who make products for poor people like me.  I have forever been a fan of Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo.  It smells delicious and leaves your hair feeling especially clean. 

A few months ago, while I was walking through Target, I spotted something that I had to try.  Suave, yes Suave has made their own version of the Rosemary Mint (compare to Aveda).  OH MY GOSH! Every time I use it I am so excited because the two bottles together cost me less than $3.50.  Now it is not 100% as good as the original, but it is one tenth of the cost and I would say it is about 95% the same!!!

So hooray for refreshing showers, and hip hip hooray for saving money!

0 comments: