Tuesday, August 21, 2007

sweet Slim

For those of you who don't know, the love of my life has been on a serious diet for some time now.

Here is a cute story about something that happened to him yesterday.

He stopped at Publix (our local grocery store that does not in any way compare to my first grocery store love- Wegman's) to pick up some salad for dinner. From far away he could see a little old woman waving him down. Once her got close they had the following discussion:

LOL (little old lady): You must be losing a lot of weight.
Slim: I am sorry ma'am, I am not sure where i know you from.
LOL: Oh honey, I don't know you from Adam, but you must be losing a lot of weight.
Slim: Well, yes ma'am, I am, but how did you know that.
LOL: Honey, I have seen you coming in here for years, and you are losing a lot of weight.
Slim: Oh
LOL: Yes, you used to be fat, but not anymore.

How cute is that? Definitely brought a smile to my face.

Here is a before picture of sweet Slim. He is in the Converse shirt and then at Heather and Jared's wedding.



3 comments:

Erin said...

wow - he's looking awesome! excited to see you on saturday. thanks for including me! :)

Art Teacher said...

He looks so...well slim. He's my inspiration of health!

Tessa said...

Yeah, thats slim for you. he's so slim lately. he looks incredibly slimmer these days. He really is doing great. I love that story too!