Sunday, August 5, 2007

photo shoot aka Diva Night

Setting: Friday, August 3rd, 2007, My house

Here is the scene...

At about 2pm, Kim arrived at my house to set up some food for an event that would prove to be something that I will never forget. 5 makeup artists came to do high fashion makeup for Ashley to photograph. At one point there were 30 people in my small house, getting their make up done and awaiting their chance to have their pictures taken by THE Ashley Brockinton.

Ashley had it all scheduled so that she would be shooting the final person at no later than 8 pm. Well let's just say that I went last but didn't have my pictures taken until 12:30 am on Saturday. It was such a blast, though. Now there were a few girls who were taking on the 'diva' attitude and complaining about the wait, maybe they seemed to forget that they weren't paying for the makeup or the photo shoot.

In the next couple of days, some of them will be posted on Ashley's blog. Be sure to check them out.

www.ashleybrockintonblog.com

Hooray for Mac makeup and delicious cherries.

1 comments:

Tessa said...

me wishes me was there.