Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wedding plans

They are coming along very smoothly. When Slim gets home, we will meet with the Embassy Suites for tasting, and I am really looking forward to that.

I have a dress fitting today, so that is always exciting. It is surely right around the corner. 50 days and counting.

I am super excited to see people who I haven't seen in a long time. There are some who will be traveling who I haven't seen in nearly 5 years. Crazy. I know some of my dear friends won't be able to make it, as they will have very large bellies, with babies itching to enter this world.

Slim and I emailed back and forth, a bunch of times today. He is doing so well. He loves Africa, and the people love the big white man, so that is encouraging. Make sure that you check his blog today, and leave him a nice comment.

Be blessed today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I know some of my dear friends won't be able to make it...
^ RYAN SMITH IS HAVING A BABY ITCH INTO THIS WORLD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weird. (:

2. I wish i could comment slim...but he does not allow us unfortunate anonymous commenters. fool.

3. tell him he is amazing and i am praying for him.

The Arnold Family said...

Hey friend, Are there other preggo friends of ours or is that just for me? I have been reading Slim's blog, he sounds great. Of course he's great if you picked him. Looks like he won't get to meet up with the Arensen's bc they headed to the coast today for the week. Too bad. I had a dream about your wedding last night and it was incredible weird, I'll have to tell you about it later because this comment is way to long! xo

Erin said...

I am really enjoying reading Slim's blog as he is over there. Very cool. I bet you are getting sooooo excited about the wedding. I know how I was when it was this close. :) I would love to do lunch again before school starts. Sometime I would love to have you, Slim, Carly and Kevin over for dinner. That would be a good time! Let's get together again soon!

Tessa said...

HA! I just thought of this.
Just like in Hairspray, (which you and i saw together!) "you can hear the bells" lol. like Tracy whatever her last name is!
lol. i can hear the belllllls.
ha.

MommyB said...

Oooh your dress fitting, how exciting, I know you will be super beautiful and I can't wait to see you!! Avery's been telling me she is ready to come visit.