Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I am an aunt again... officially!




So, my brother and sister-in-law are what we are now calling 'paper pregnant'. Yesterday, they officially received a referral for the two year old boy, who they will be adopting from Liberia. We are so excited! As Slim and I also have a heart for adoption, especially the adoption of a little black boy, we are thrilled that Greg and Brandi have followed what God is calling them to do.


Here is our sweet new nephew... You can track their adoption by clicking the link for Brandi's adoption, on the left hand side of my page.

3 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

Hey! I'm so glad you sent me this, I loved catching up on your life and oh my GOODNESS that boy is cute. I almost started crying reading about him. You are so cool, I love you.

Brandi said...

Man, he's stinkin' cute isn't he? Has he played cards with you and Slim yet. Watch out, he's a trash talker!! LOVE YOU!
Bran

PS did you like the shout out I gave you? Just tryin' to up your "readership" for ya!

Erin said...

Loved hearing about this, and also loved looking at the site your siter in law and brother are going through. We, too, have a heart for adoption and I really enjoyed this story. Keep me posted! :)