Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wedding bells are gonna chime... in 2 months:)

Yesterday, I had my first official wedding shower. Slim and I had an engagement party thrown for us, back in December, but this was my first girly shower. Brandi, my sister-in-law had a family shower in Orlando. We had it at the Goff's beautiful home, and it was just so nice and relaxed- a great time with family.

My mom was going to make a fruit salad, but I talked her into making these... Carly and I did this for Heather's shower, and it just makes things fun.

Here is Car's famous fruit dip recipe, that makes a great addition.

1 small 7 ounce container of Marshmellow Fluff
1 small Strawberry Cream Cheese (I used light) Mix together and serve. (all you have to do is stir it by hand- it really couldn't get any easier, and it looks so pretty)


Slim and I loved all the presents we got, but there are some that when I picked them out at Pier 1, I knew that they would be the favorites in the Gillian home... See below. I had registered for them thinking that they would be a perfect addition to the music room, but Slim had other plans. He told me that they have to stay out in our main room, so that everyone can enjoy them. Thanks Cathy, for our music men!

They're cool huh?

Oh, and here are some of Jimmy, with Roxy and Bruiser.Bruiser "The Pooper" McElheny

Jim and Roxy (Jimmy doesn't always look this way)

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Laura, Sounds like your shower was a blast. Isn't it just so much fun? I just thought I would say hi and that I was checking our your blog! :) Erin :)