Friday, July 27, 2007

mmmm mmm good.




It is pretty much the greatest restauratnt that has come to Naples, since I have moved here. Slim and I have been talking for a while about starting a healthy, fast food joint, but someone beat us to it. Luckily it is right across the street from where I work, which means that I get to go at least once per week.


If you have yet to visit this fine establishment, be sure to check it out. It is mmm mmm good.

Some of my favorites:)

Kicken Thai Chicken with sweet potato mash and broccoli
Chipotle Chicken (in a wrap)
Chicken Ceasar wrap
MY FAVORITE are the Un-fries- Daaaalicious!

Carly's favorites:)

Portable Portabella
Enticin Bison with sweet potato mash and broccoli

Let us know if you want to meet for lunch. We are always down for some UFoodGrill.

5 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

That looks awesome! I don't see Buffalo in their plans, but it needs to be!

SlimTronic5000 said...

So...

1.) UFood is amaidzingg.
2.) I would like to make an appointment to join you there for lunch one time, sometimes.
3.) You changed your layout and SERIOUSLY messed with my cranium.

SlimTronic5000 said...

By the way... If anyone is wondering where exactly I am, I'm the only dot in A-Freak-ah on your map.

Makes me special.

Art Teacher said...

I luv it, I luv it, I luv it. It's so healthy you can get fat free, sugar free, ice cream without feeling guilty!Wahoo

Tessa said...

I'm scared to try it there. Ye though it is about 90 seconds away from my household.