Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Julie Sterrett!


Today is my dear friend Julie's birthday. She is such a gentle spirit and has a tender heart for people. I am blessed to call her friend.


Last night, a group of 8 girls got together to celebrate the life of our dear Julie! We went down to 3rd St. S to Handsome Harry's. The food was delicious, and the conversation was truly enjoyable. Here is an older picture of Julie and me. Once I have a picture from that evening, I will upload that, too. Jules, I hope that you have an amazing day. I love you!

1 comments:

BryceIrvin said...

Hi,

My name is Bryce Irvin. For a long time I have been searching for Ms. Julie Sterrett. She was my kindergarten teacher, and by far the best teacher I've ever had. We were pretty close, but then I moved away. If I could talk to her again, or even see her again, that would be amazing! Could you please tell her that Bryce Irvin her old student from Brookdale Christian Academy is looking for her? My email is bcjirvin@gmail.com. Let me know please.

Thank you!