Tuesday, October 9, 2007

waiting for fall weather


Last night the weather was so nice-- a little bit of breeze with a cooler bite in the air. It makes me so excited for December when the weather finally feels like early fall. I get these glimpses of fall when I am driving and it looks like it might be a bit cooler outside, but as soon as I open the door to the car, I am overwhelmed by the heat and humidity.


For the past 3 years, Carly and I have had the wonderful tradition of spending the weekend before Thanksgiving at my parent's house in Orlando. There is an ACSI convention that takes place there on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and we have just made it a tradition to spend time doing girly things and getting ready for the holiday.


I was not sure that I was going to be able to do it this year because of being away for my honeymoon, but Steph's wedding is that Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so I am going to have to be there anyway. I am so excited for the Mall at Millenia, Starbuck's peppermint mochas, doing some sort of craft, having the weather be a bit cooler, hitting up Mt. Dora, eating good food and having great conversation. I almost get cozy inside just thinking about it.


Fall weather, we are waiting!

2 comments:

SlimTronic5000 said...

Plus, you married a hot guy like a month or go... that should make the holidays that much better!

p.s.- your husband is a freakin' stud!

Art Teacher said...

I can't wait for peppermint mochas...I can taste it right now! Are we going to make a project?