Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sweaters





I love them.


I want to be wearing them every day, but the weather isn't cooperating. (I still wear them in hopes of delightfully brisk weather)


Check out some of the sweaters that I wish I was wearing right now. Anthropologie makes me happy. It was 3 years ago in November, when Carly and I found Anthropologie for the first time! We were at the Mall of Millenia and we came upon the store that changed us forever:). Fun feminine clothing, beautiful things for your home, the list could go on forever! Check them out! Anthropologie!

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

"If you are chilly, here take my sweater..." thank you Old Navy for that great add!
I loved that day too, hands down, best day that November!

Kristen said...

I love Anthropolgie too...but my budget doesn't love it...bummer!! I go in there and dream....and occationally find something on the sale rack...LOVE IT@@

Speak Photography said...

those are the cutest sweaters ever!
Makes me wish that FL was chilly!