Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sorry about that last post...

... too many words, and not that interesting. I did find it fun that two of the top three are right here where I live.

Slim and I had a date to Sushi Thai. Our favorite.

I heart the ginger salad dressing. It makes me so happy!

I had a Mexican Roll... apparently it was still Japanese. Not sure how that works out.

Slim has been eating Masseman super Thai hot. He is crazy and I am still unsure how they make coconut milk and curry mix together to create something good. It is his favorite though.

3 comments:

SlimTronic5000 said...

Correction... YOU'RE my favorite... Thai food comes and goes... but wives... they're pretty much forever. And hot too... for eternity.

Art Teacher said...

You really heart a lot of things. I don't know if I have ever hearted anything...maybe I'll start!

Speak Photography said...

I want ginger dressing now...yum!