Thursday, October 18, 2007


Brandi had this on her blog today...


Here goes



1. I am so thankful for the love of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Even when the Laura I despise shows (the one who whines, complains, argues, is prideful, is jealous, and who lets the anger get the best of her,) Christ still loves me.
2. My husband is the greatest man I have ever met. His humor and concern for people never ceases to amaze me. I am so blessed that I have been called to be his wife!
3. My family... My dad and mom are still together and both love the Lord and each other. I have an older brother Greg. He is married to Brandi. They have 3 kids who I adore (one of which we haven't met yet. They are the best! Jim, my younger brother is my heart. He can sometimes be difficult to understand, but I 'get' him.
4. The amazing friends who walk alongside me each day(whether you are close by or faraway!) You know who you are!
5. My dog Dude. He always makes me feel important, even when he is giving me bruises.
6. I have the awesome opportunity to work for friends who have a heart to care for others. In the business I am in, we just simply get to love God and love people... What could be better?
7. Summit Church is an answer to many years of prayers.
8. I am so thankful that God's mercy is new every morning!
9. Houghton College helped me to expand my thoughts and introduced me to people who have changed my life.
10. I am honestly so thankful for the Internet. Without it, it would be so difficult to keep in touch with people who have been 'lost along the way.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love you post. Can you tell me how to get that Thankful For thing on my blog? I can't figure it out! :)

SlimTronic5000 said...

11. Your husband is hot, and really good at installing SIRIUS satellite radio in his car... freakin' flawless son!!

The Arnold Family said...

I'm thankful for you! AND...that you have now introduced me to those rockin pumpkin muffins, Post Secret, and Apostrophe! If I ever get my grad work done and dinner made and Syd is simultaneously sleeping (and somehow I am not) I will call you! I miss you! Jk, I really will call you soon.

Art Teacher said...

When I first read this I thought that you totally copied Brandi's and I thought to myself, "Brandi really isn't saying very nice things about Laura" but then I read on and figured it out.