Saturday, October 27, 2007

things I love... (in no specific order)

1. my husband- he has great ideas, he cares about people- and where they are going to spend eternity, he takes great care of me, and loves me even when I know that he wants to smack me:)

2. the cooler weather- it is finally feeling like fall. I love it.

3. my friends- God truly has blessed Slim and me with some of the greatest people, in our lives.

4. my brother- today is Greg's birthday. He turns 29. He has an awesome wife with some killer kids!

5. my other brother- he flies up to North Carolina for an interview this week. I pray that if that is where God wants him to be, that God will open the doors and lay the path for Jim!

6. my parents- such cool people with great hearts!

7. my bosses- they came over for lunch today and we had a great time with them.

8. my dog- he can eat those big hard bones in 3 days. I have never seen anything like that!

9. my Lord and Savior- He has given me another year to live, I turn 27 in two weeks. It is crazy!

...and a picture for good measure. This was from when we were on our way to Alcatraz Island. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

I'm older than your brother...how weird is that????

CBelyea said...

HI MADAME!!!!!!

I love your list of things! it has inspired me to write a list........
what of, i havent a clue, but watch!! it will come someday.......
i think...........????