Thursday, July 17, 2008

People love drama

That was the most posts that I have ever received. HOW FUN! Hahah.

Well the original anonymous apologized and that is water under the bridge. I would like to be her friend. I wish I knew who she was.

The second anonymous, who wrote the 'you tell 'em' response along with the response that hit on Slim was none other than my dear and darling older brother.

I have to be honest with you. I thought that the first anonymous post was from him because he has the tendency of saying silly things, but he usually owns up to it. It made things really fun this last week, whenever I checked my blog and there was another response, so thanks for that!

On another note. I don't sleep. I feel stressed out. I miss Car and Kev. ho hum.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Don't feel stressed girlie! I just got off the phone with Car. She's so excited you guys are coming. We said Slim could sleep in Libby's crib. Hee hee! When oh when can we do lunch???

Art Teacher said...

I miss Car and Kev too...oh wait I am Car and Kev. I miss you guys!

Brandi said...

OH MY. . .I just went through and read them all! Hey, at least people supported you! I had people tell me that the blood of all of Liberia's children was on my head and didn't get THAT much drama!

Love you bunches,
Bran

Anonymous said...

I would think that the reason that you don't sleep is that you miss your darling older brother...most likely

Melanie said...

That makes more sense that your brother was hitting on Slim,..............or does it?