Monday, July 28, 2008

a fun-filled weekend

On Friday night, Slim and I went to dinner with Alex and Joe and then back to their house to hang out for a while. We had a great time.

On Saturday, we spent the day trying to get the house in order, because if you didn't already know, Slim will no longer be employed by Summit Church on Friday. He is going to be focusing more on his personal business- Slim*Line Visual Communications. You can check out his website. www.slimlinedotcom.com

On Saturday night, Brad and Amanda took us and Slim's parents to dinner. It was delicious, of course, and then headed to Target to get detergent. While we were there, we decided that we would pick up a movie. We got '21'. It was so so good! I loved it, and definitely want to watch again! Check it out and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Erin said...

i want to see that movie. have you seen vantage point yet? if not, totally go rent it! sounds like you had a fun weekend. i didn't know about slim, but it sounds like God has some great plans for him! :)

SlimTronic5000 said...

Funny you mention it Erin, I was actually looking for "Vantage Point" while at Target...

I ripped that place apart looking for it...

I eventually gave up the search and grabbed "21"... It was a worth it, although I still want to catch "Vantage Point"!

Melanie said...

we rented that a while ago, i really liked it too. did it make you want to gamble? there is no way that my mind can work that way!! i had a hard time following all those numbers.

Melanie said...

i love that slim had dotcom twice

SlimTronic5000 said...

That's how I roll, Mel... gangstah.