Thursday, September 6, 2007

time is ticking away...tick tick tickin away.

I am not really sure how we got here. The days just roll into mush and we are now about a week out from the day that I will marry my best friend. He is the most amazing gift that I have ever received. I will remain eternally thankful to my Heavenly Father for the amazing blessing of Slim Gillian.

Everything is coming together. This weekend I will have one more big push, to get some shopping done for more candles and stuff and look for fabric for behind the candleabras. I am also going to clean my house and pack for the honeymoon. I keep forgetting that as soon as the wedding is over, Slim and I get to go to San Francisco! Wonderful!

I am just going to be sorting my way through the mush of this next week. Remember me in your prayers. I am not stressed about wedding stuff, just a little about work. My friends have been wonderful and so encouraging, and I am thankful to you guys for that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that you and Slim are getting married. I have known him only for about a year. My wife and I were immediately impressed by his spirit, kindness and talent.
Many blessings to you two!

Darren & Elizabeth
Summit
Bonita Sprigs, FL.