Monday, September 10, 2007

This is going to be a good week...

Not only to I get to marry my best friend on Saturday, but so many of my favorite people will be traveling to visit. Some of them I haven't seen for more than 5 years. My darling Hams, minus Jessica Jackson (she is having a baby in October) will be here. I can't wait to see them and hug them and just be with them.

A lot of my family is coming, and many of them haven't met Slim yet, so I am excited for everyone to get to know each other, and spend time together.

On Friday night, there will be a worship service, open to anyone and everyone. Come on out. It is at the Summit Church building on Ben Hill Griffin, downstairs in the multipurpose room.

Hooray for September 15th.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I bet you are so excited! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Enjoy, enjoy this week. Take in every single second. It will fly and you'll want to remember every moment. :)

Liana said...

Yay, Laura!
I pray that you have a fabulous week!

Art Teacher said...

Today's the day yipee!

Erin said...

You looked so beautiful! :) Hope your trip is amazing!

Tessa said...

Such an amazing weekend, laur! Now you are a Gillian! i'm so proud of you. I cant wait to talk when you return.