Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Honeymoon day 1

We had breakfast with my family and a whole bunch of other people before heading off to the airport. My dad took us there because the shuttle was going to be packed, and we needed to be sure not to miss our flights. We took a couple of pictures at the airport but Slim deleted the good one, but this one, according to Slim 'this one shows our personality.' HA.

Our flights were long, but good. When we arrived, we had a glitch with the rental car, but hopefully we got it all worked out. We are driving a red solara convertible. It is pretty and quick, and I get to drive it because my Slim is too young:)

We finally found our way around the one way streets to Hotel Diva, a personality hotel. It was so fun and funky. Kim Saquing would have loved it! Here is a link to that.
Stay tuned for day two... you are gonna love it!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

YAY! I've been waiting all weekend for this! Hip hip hooray! I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself.
I loved your wedding and all that went on. I love you!
Have a blast. Call me when you return to florida.
Thanks for letting me be in such a wonderful wedding weekend

Art Teacher said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME...MISS YOU MUCH. LET'S PLAY CARDS SOON!

The Arnold Family said...

Laura, You look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL in those pics. I can't wait to see the ones from the photographer. I was so sad I couldn't be there, thought about you guys tons. Wow, I can't believe you are married! I'm so happy for you guys! Talk to you soon, enjoy your honeymoon! xoxoox

Erin said...

That hotel looks amazing. I want to go there. You were stunning on your special day. Have an absolute blast! Enjoy every second!

The Arnold Family said...

and...what's up with your straight hair? i like it. oh, and I need your new address so since you are blogging on your honeymoon can you send that my way?! xoxo