Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a day like none other

It was more than I could have ever dreamed.

I had a vision, and tried to communicate what I wanted, and was nervous that it was impossible to even come close... but my dear friends caught the vision and we created the most breathtaking ceremony that I have ever been to.

There will be pictures up, but you will keep having to check here to see those. The music was epic, the mood was dark and romantic, and it was all in all so much fun! Slim keeps asking me what the best part was, and I honestly don't know, but I think that the ceremony was just so meaningful that I would have to say that... but after that, definitely the band. They were awesome!

Here are a couple of pics that I stole from other people's blogs...

3 comments:

Liana said...

yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome party...very proud of you both

Brandi said...

You were so beautiful! I'm sad I didn't get a pic of the 2 of you together on my own camera.

I don't know why your link doesn't work, I added it. . .

Love you!!! Have fun and blog much. . .wait, is that a synonym for something else? hmmmm?

Bran