Friday, June 27, 2008

my favorite...

Slim wrote this about me before I knew he loved me...

It is my fav, and Car's too. So here it is, a blast from the past.

She shouldve been named Georgia
She is she......and i am me...
Do i exist an any other world, but my own?
How can i be an icon?
Nobody even knows i......i AM slim...
Cliche': (n) 2 : a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation
3 : something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or commonplace...
is this what i have become?...
in my search for individuality......
personality......
originality......
have i become commonplace?...
he is older...
he is wiser......
flesh of my flesh......
why can't i be more like he......
why would i want to be more like he......
y...and...z.......
next time wont you sing with me?
You are...
I am...
We are?
What if?
Who cares?
When?
Where?
Yes...
No...
"d'you know what I say?"
"I don know what I say!"
why is HE in my head?
a diversion from she?
but what if i don't want to be diverted?
what if i WANT to think of she?
she makes me happy......
she doesn't know......
she doesn't want to know......
she doesn't know me either...
surprise, surprise......
yet she giggles......
like her heart laughs too...
I'd like to think that...
I see her eyes...
They speak a language,
different from her mouth...
her eyes tell stories thousands of years old...
her eyes are warm......
loving......
kind......
understanding......
calming......
b......
e......
a......
u......
t......
i......
f......
u......
l...
her soul...
it calls...
who will answer?
ring, ring, ring...
i hope she doesn't get my voicemail...
i don't check it enough...
and my voicemail message is way too long...
is that the problem?
is there just to much too weed through?
is she afraid too?...
what's there to be scared of?
BOO!!...
i am slim...
=...i am coward...
they raised me better......
do i let my dad down?
is he proud of me?
i am finally proud of myself......
i am ...
a man......
i am ...
a man of......
i am ...
a man of GOD...
God will provide...
for she is Georgia......
Georgia on my mind

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

He loves her!

SlimTronic5000 said...

What a stud...

Melanie said...

i remember sitting on the couch at Ab's house when you first read that too me and thought that it might have been about you. My how time flies!