I'm lovin' right now...
1. Club soda and lime. Last Thursday I decided that I needed to stop the intake of artificial sweeteners. I have read a bunch of stuff about the effects of non-sugar sweeteners, and I have concluded that it might just be better to go without. Now, if you know me, you know I love diet coke. I could drink it with every meal. It is really the only soda that I love, so in getting rid of sweeteners, I got rid of all soda, except the club variety. I love soda water and lime, lemon, or even just plain! Mmm, it is delicious!
2. This white tutu skirt. It was found on Etsy a while back, and I think about it all the time. It is too expensive to buy, but I think that it would be so much fun to have around to wear for pictures. Someday I might be able to get it, or will be able to talk someone creative into making one for me.
3. Red Letters. The girls and I have loved doing this book as a study, and it has definitely helped me to see things differently. If you haven't read it, you need to! We will posting ways that you can help make a difference. Keep checking back to see.
4. Italian Sweet Cream Coffee Mate: The stuff is darn good. I am hoping that it is a long term product because I have really liked ones that were only special edition, which makes me very sad when they decide to discontinue them. Italian Sweet Cream is the perfect addition to a black cup of coffee.
5. All things MAC (the computers and the makeup) I love the way that the MAC makeup stays on all day, and truly give you the bold looks you are attempting. My sweet friend Hope is going to transfer MAC stores at the end of June. She is going to be managing the MAC counter at Dillards, Coconut Point. Be sure to visit her. I am pretty sure that MAC computers speak for themselves. I am thankful that God gave me a man who loves MACs:)
6. The BKE long strappy tank tops found at The Buckle. Now this might seem to be just a normal tank, but the fact that it is long and comes in like every color of the rainbow makes it a staple. Also it doesn't have a wretched shelf bra, and it can be worn with pretty much everything. Please go and get one, or ten. You will be thankful that you did. (I own this tank top in white, cream, yellow, black, brown, orange and green)
7. The Aprons at Anthropologie. (Well pretty much everything at Anthropologie, but there are the most lovely aprons there.) Actually I am not even sure that I would wear one of these if I owned one, but something about them makes me think that I would be a cuter, and even better cook if I did. There are a whole bunch at the website, but this one is my favorite.
8. Sudoku puzzles on Ebaum's world. They actually update a new one everyday... and I am getting pretty good. No need for a picture on this one, but be sure to check out Ebaum's today.
9. Being Nostalgic. Maybe it is because this year marks my 10 year reunion from FHS, or maybe it is just because there are a lot of things changing, but I am really getting excited about memories and fun that I have had in the past. Our reunion is the same week as the great New York State Fair, and you best believe that I am excited for that. Jessica Burke and her sweet Maddy will be staying with me in Syracuse. I am really exciting of a whole nostalgic weekend.
10. I have been trying to think of new things that I love right now, but it is much harder than I expected it would be, so for my last item, I am resorting back to something that I have loved for a while. PostSecret. For those of you who are reading this but don't know what it is, Postsecret is a community of people who share their secrets by mailing them on postcards to Germantown, MD. The secrets are then reviewed and selected to be posted every Sunday. I think that this is such an interesting way to let people into a small part of your life. I have never sent a secret, but I may soon. Keep checking
Friday, June 6, 2008
I'm lovin' right now...
Posted by Laura at 2:21 PM