Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sometimes I am a jerk... I know- hard to believe! :)

Last night I was having a bad attitude... Slim had invited some people over for dinner. They needed some positive influences in their lives, and I knew that it was the right thing to do, but I was just not in the mood. It caused some tension between Slim and me, because I was just being selfish with my time.

Of course they came over and everything was fine. Slim was able to speak some great truth into their lives, and they were blessed by their time with us. I am not really sure why I can be such a pain in the neck sometimes, but God is not finished with me yet.

I pray that I can be more of who God wants me to be, and less of my fleshly old self. That Laura is really an ugly one.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

I know how you feel! thankfully, He is SO faithful and loves to change and mold us in the most patient way!

I love you and love your passion for Jesus,
Bran