Thursday, April 3, 2008

outdid herself again

My sweet friend Ashley Danielle has done it again...

She is amazing, folks.


This past week, she photographed two of my best friends, who happen to be sisters. They are very dear to Slim and me, and were in our wedding! Tara was getting her senior pictures taken, and Tessa tagged along for the shoot. She got some with her, too. Aren't they gorgeous?!?!?! (both the girls and the pictures)






If anyone needs any photography done, let me know and I will get you in touch with her!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awe. . .how sweet are they?! They look gorgeous!

Brandi

Jan said...

I love the pictures...both girls do look gorgeous. How did Tara get so high in the air with that jump on the beach, that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

this is the first time i've ever looked at your blog.. honestly because i knew id be sucked into yet another part of the ".com world" hah.. very fun!! i love u!

ps:: jumping high comes with being a cheerleader ;)