Friday, March 28, 2008

Great things to come

3 days away from April 1st. There is something that I love about April. I think that it has to do with the fact that when it came as a teacher, the end was near! As a child in NY, I loved April because it was finally starting to warm up! (By the way it warms up in February here...ha)

12 days away from our next trip to Ohio! We can't wait to be back with the Burkes. We love them so much! I will finally get to hear Jess speak at the Supernova Ministries conference!

3 weeks away from finding out with Carly and Kevin will be having! Car thinks it is a girl... If it is, her name will be Liberty Rose (Libby)... the jury is still out on boys names, but Kevin says that he will think about that when the need is there.

1 month and some change from a visit from two of my greatest friends. I haven't seen Heather and Jacob in like 4.5 years! Since that time, they have had two kids. Crazy! They are coming to stay in Naples at the beginning of May

1 month and 1 week away from my husband's birthday! He is going to be the big 25! When I moved here, my dad told me to marry older and much much richer... Well Slim is 2.5 years younger and well works for a church! Ha, but I couldn't be happier!

A little further away...

September: 1 year wedding anniversary! WAHOO!
September: Baby Jones is born!

To what are you looking forward? ( I was having a hard time not ending this phrase with a preposition... Sorry it sounds weird)

6 comments:

Art Teacher said...

I'm looking forward to Baby Jones too, and to Slim's birthday, an your one year anniversary!

Jan said...

We are looking forward to your next visit to see us in Orlando and also finding out about Baby Jones. In case anyone asks,I still like the name Calab for a boy.

Seedling said...

finishing all this mound of work and not getting sick! :)

You have a super exciting few months ahead! yay

Beth said...

I took your idea! See my blog :) Its exciting to look forward to life :)

The Arnold Family said...

We are so looking forward to seeing you guys too! And CONGRATULATIONS Carly! I didn't realize you guys were expecting! Yay!

Melanie said...

how bout, what makes you excited for the future?
ha
mel