Thursday, March 20, 2008

A call to help

Many of you were at Summit this past weekend to hear Jamin speak about "The Good Samaritan." It was such a challenging message about being someone who helps despite the comfort level or even having any idea who the person is who will be receiving the help.

I was challenged, I hope you were as well. If you don't go to Summit, I pray that you too are challenged to help someone somewhere in spite of the fact that you may never meet them. The need is great. What are you going to do to help?

My dear brother and sister-in-law have been looking for some great tangible ways to be a blessing to people all around the world. Please go and check out their blog to read about their well project! If you are interested in donating you can click the button the right side of my page and it will take you directly to paypal. These people need clean water, and I am asking you to donate, even if the donation is small.

We are so blessed, let's go and be a blessing to others!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks, Laura! I love your Summit family!

Bran

The Arnold Family said...

can we please go to summit when we're there?!

SlimTronic5000 said...

I love your heart... and butt...