Monday, May 4, 2009

Happiest of Happys to the man who I love!

Today is a great day... it is the birthday of my Dear Sweet Babe. The young lad turns a whopping 26 today, even though he can hardly ever rememeber how old he is!

Here is a recent video of him doing what he loves... playing the guitar. For those of you who have never heard him play, this is just a sampling of the abilities of Slimtronic5000.



Be sure to visit his website and wish the young fellow a happy birthday.

Also if you live in the area and are looking for something fun and exciting to do next Monday night (May 11th), come out to Cape Coral to see Jubilee play with This Beautiful Republic. It is a show you won't want to miss. Check out the poster (which my precious Hubs designed- could he be any more talented?)

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday slim! he's so talented :)

Anonymous said...

That is my talented amazing son-in-law (who by the way never returns my calls...)