Saturday, May 16, 2009

Uganda Beads...

Ugandan women colorful recycled paper into beautiful bead jewelry, and people who care open their hearts, and buy them. This offers these women opportunity to make a living by paper, a cheap commodity and turning it into a way to provide for their family! I love it!


You are one of those people who care, aren't you!?!?!? Do you want some? I know you do!

Look at these...



Check out these cute models...





All necklaces $10 + $2.50 shipping (for 1) or $3 (for 2), $5 (up to 10), $8 (10+)

If you are interested, please visit Brandi's blog and order some.

I have a multicolored strand, and it matches everything. I wear it all the time, and always get comments on it! So what are you waiting for... go over there and order some beads!

2 comments:

The Old Life said...

oooooo how cute! I think that will be my next missions purchase...I just got the coolest corcheed hat ever for missions to china!

I heart people who do crafts with love

ps. your niece and nephew do make darling models!

The Arnold Family said...

YAY! I just bought one:)