Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A whole lot-

has happened since the last time I posted.

On the 10th of this month, I became very sick with Bronchitis. I actually went through a round of antibiotics and then had to go back for some more. I am still coughing. It is miserable.

Even though I was sick, I spent Easter with my family. It is always good to be together with them!

On the 22nd I went to Omaha for Home Instead Senior Care's annual convention. I don't have any pictures from that, but trust me, it was a fabulous time!

I am going to be better about blogging... I promise!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I sure hope that you are able to get to feeling 100%! And I hope that your trip was such a blast!

The Old Life said...

sorry you are still sick :( that makes me sad. I hope you feel better soon...sam and ash have been sick for like a month (coughing too).

glad you had fun even though you are sick, your a trooper!

<3 ya
Ash

The Old Life said...

sorry you are still sick :( that makes me sad. I hope you feel better soon...sam and ash have been sick for like a month (coughing too).

glad you had fun even though you are sick, your a trooper!

<3 ya
Ash

Art Teacher said...

You had better be a better blogger...this how I feel closer to you! But I am sorry that you haven't been well. Kev prayed for you all at dinner the other night...it was pretty cute.
I use dot, dot, dot a lot.

Art Teacher said...

remember that time you said you were going to be a better blogger?