Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Because I know you are checking

I got these off Car's sister's facebook, but I was definitely promised more tomorrow, and the Joneses will be going home from the hospital tomorrow after the babies morning checkup, so once they are home, I am sure that we will have tons to look at.

I spoke with Car today, finally. She sounded great! She had tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch- mmm comfort food.

now what you have all been waiting for... Darling Liberty Rose Jones!


5 comments:

Brandi said...

SOOOOOOOOO precious! I know you are dying to leave immediately! I'm so glad you are heading up there.

Kiss that baby for me!
Brandi

Erin said...

isn't she so precious!!!!!! have a TON of fun seeing them! Give that LIbster a kiss from me! Let's get together when you get back - you can show me pics!!! I'd love for you to come visit. :-) Have a great day, friend.

The Old Life said...

shes so beautiful!!!

Laura I cant wait to see pics of you holding her!

Melanie said...

Isn't she gorgeous, thanks for posting these.!

Tessa said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww!
she is such a good looking baby!
i cant wait to meet her, hopefully some day soonn....
lucky you!
send them my love!!!
take too many pictures, ok?