Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Libby


I have some news, but not too much.

Libs was born yesterday, 9/15 @1:45pm. She was 7 lbs. 1 ounce, and I think 21 inches long.

I spoke with Carly's mom yesterday, late afternoon. She told me that Libby is a beautiful little girl, with dark hair (for now), and long feet. Betty Jo also told me that Libby has a hearty cry.

I am hoping to get to talk to Carly today, and see if we can get some pictures. The problem of no reception in the hospital is what is holding us up.

Keep checking back for further updates!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks so much for the update!! :)

Renee said...

Thanks fvor keeping us updated. She is beautiful just a we all knew she would be!!

MommyB said...

What a beautiful little baby. Avery was 7 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches crazy!! Congrats auntie ;)

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

Yeah! She is here! Congrats!!!