Monday, February 4, 2008

Coming to a close... HOPEFULLY!

As many of you know, at work, I have been working to prepare all the documentation and silly paperwork for a visit from the state of Florida. This visit will ensure that we are now able to provide "personal care" to our clients. This means that we will be able to bathe them and help them with other non-medical tasks (ie transfering, grooming, etc.).

In some states, you don't need a separate license to provide these tasks, but here in Fl, you do! I have been working on this stuff since about May of '07, so I am definitely ready to see it come to a close.

Please pray for me tomorrow at 9 am. I am sure that we will do very well, but I still have a bit of anxiety about it.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'll be praying! I'm sure you';l be great but good luck anyway :)

Melanie said...

Hey,
i need a blogger 101 course, i am still trying to figure out how to post pics and links. is there a secret.
bare with me :)
mel