Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a fantastic weekend!

We had a blast in Orlando. My sweet Gram is in town and we got to play a lot of fun games. We had a big breakfast that was delicious and just really spent time relaxing. I love being close to them.

Slim and Davis=best friends. Davis just chases him around and wants to be held by him. It is pretty much the most precious thing I have ever seen.

Our sweet Brayden was running a fever the whole time that we were there, so he had to miss out on Monster Trucks. The men (Greg, Slim, and my dad) still went despite a few tears from Brayden (but mostly from me, I was heartbroken for him!)

Gracie is getting huge. At breakfast she proceeded to sort all of her food and then squish it all into her hair. It was delightful!

I have one picture that I will be putting up. I don't know why we didn't take any pics this weekend. I guess that we were just having too much fun! Wait for the pic. You won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey, no comment about the amazingly fun time you had playing cards with me?! Come on!

Yes, Slim + Davis= adorable! It cracks me up how obsessed he is!

Gracie says, "I like dumptruck and lola. my lola" she's weird, what can I say!

Love you,
Bran

Jan said...

So, where is the picture?