Monday, February 25, 2008

The Final Countdown...

My sweet husband and I will be visiting our friends Jessica and Dustin in Dayton, OH at the beginning of March. Slim is really looking forward to some time to record and play with THE Dustin Burke. I can't wait to be with Jess. She is one of the few people who I have kept in touch with since High School. She is teaching at a woman's conference for Supernova Ministries.

Today is 2/25 and we will leave to see them on 3/6 making it less than 10 days away. We are going to freeze, but we are going to have SO MUCH FUN! They have 2 wonderful kids and live in a cute little house. AHHH I can't wait!

Here is a before picture of them. There will be an after pic of the four of us with our fun glasses!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am sooooo excited!!!!! I love you!!!

Brandi said...

What a fun weekend to look forward too!! Have a blast. .

Bran

Jan said...

Have a wonderful time and say hi to Jess for us.

Sheri said...

WOW! Impressive!!! Jess is one hard girl to stay in touch with! Have fun and say hello for me:)