Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a spot of tea

Yesterday, the ladies from my office, along with Aaron, went to tea at the Ritz to celebrate our record high month, in Naples.

It was fantastic. This was my second time going to have tea there, and I loved every minute of it. I will put the pics up later today. This is what the place settings look like...

... and by the way, I LOVE DEVONSHIRE CREAM! I found this recipe for it. I am going to try it out and see what I think. I will keep you posted!


INGREDIENTS:
8 oz cream cheese
12 oz sour cream
Juice from 1 lemon
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
PREPARATION:
Blend all ingredients until smooth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love devonshire cream also, I also like ice cream, shaving cream, whipped cream, cream de mint, cream corn, cream spinach, coffee cream,Creme fraiche,Clotted Cream,Double Cream,Heavy Whipping Cream,Light Cream,Single Cream,Half and Half Cream,Pegs of cream,Sterilized cream, Sour Cream, artifical cream,and last but not least pastry cream. Most likely the man with the plan

The Arnold Family said...

can we go there when we visit? yum. looking at the first week in may are you open? xoxo