Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have an obsession.

I am absolutely obsessed with a blog that I found. This women could be the most amazing baker that I have ever see. She has the neatest ideas and I cannot wait to have a day off to try to make some of these. Maybe I will do it on Friday so that I can have some Easter cupcake pops for Easter Sunday. You can click on the link for each one to get the recipe for what she did to make these masterpieces.

Some Easter Bunnies


Some Easter Chicks


Some cute lambs

My all time favorite: The cupcake pops



Here is Hello Kitty.



And last but not least... something that has nothing to do with cupcakes or pops, but a 14 layer cake!!!

Check out her blog to find out the other crazy creative things that she is up to these days!

2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

This lady is a hoot!

Jessi said...

OMG! As a fellow cake maker and love for everything baking related, this blog is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!