Monday, November 3, 2008

Slim


1 . Where did you meet? We worked together at CRAVE youth group, and got to know each other that way.

2. How long did you date? Officially, only 2 months and 2 weeks, but we were engaged for about a year.

3. How long have you been married? 13.5 months


4. What does he say that surprises you? I am daily surprised by him. He usually will say something about how much he loves me, and I blush.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has amazing hair- curly and soft

6. What is your favorite quality of his? he is extremely generous... I used to think that it was almost to a fault, but now I know that there is no thing as being too generous.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Sweet Babe, LBG, and he said that he was going to try to call me "Muffin Butt", but that never stuck

8. What is his favorite color? green

9. What is his favorite food? I would have to say Mexican, or anything eaten with friends.

10. What is his favorite sport? anything that has to do with guns, and football

11. When and where did you first kiss? We used to spend Thursday nights at the beach, when we were dating. He kissed me for the first time in the parkinglot of Barefoot Beach. He then said, "I think that we both just had our last first kiss."

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? watch movies, talk, hang out, and go out to dinner.

13. Do you have any children? We are working on that... for now we just have Darby and the Dude.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a magician, he is a pro-video gamer, and of course his non-hidden talent is the ability to write and play music.

15. How old is he? 25, he is just a baby, and sometimes he forgets how old he is, and he says he is 24.

16. Who said, “I love you” first? Slim told me that he loved me before we even had our first date. I knew I loved him, but I didn't tell him until about 3 weeks later.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Slim likes all kinds of music, everything from 'real' country to hard rock

18. What do you most admire about him? His musical ability. I am constantly amazed that anyone can have that much talent.

19. Do you think he will read this? probably, but maybe not for a few weeks, he isn't the best at checking blogs.

I am tagging Ashley Danielle, Carly, Melanie, and Heather.

5 comments:

SlimTronic5000 said...

I read this today... the day you posted it...

For the record......

(also, my favorite sports are as follows:
1. Hockey (Go Tampa Bay Lightning!)
2. Rugby (Go Ireland National... surprising, I know...)
3. Soccer (Go Tampa Bay Mutiny! Too bad they ceased to be in 2002....... go Ireland National!!!)
4. Football (Go Tampa bay Bucs!!!)
4. (Tie) AirSoft... (Go me!)

Oh... and also... you're hot... muffin' butt...

The Old Life said...

ooooo this is so cute!!!

ps muffin butt totally made me laugh that is the funniest nick name ever!

heheh just calles me "Sweetie Pants"

HA they think alike!

Anonymous said...

Slim is so cute

MommyB said...

Tag you're it...check out my recent post, "Tag I'm It"

Art Teacher said...

Maybe you should update...I keep having to read this post over and over again