Tuesday, November 11, 2008

an amazing birthday.

Today is great. I have the day off because it is my 28th birthday and my wonderful bosses decided that to honor their staff, they would give them their birthday off. Pretty special if you ask me.

Last night my sweet husband planned a picnic at the beach. It was a great time. Some of my sweet friends came to hang out.

My mom sent me an apron that she made herself. Amazing.

OK I am off to shop at the Buckle because my sweet hubs got me a nice gift card. ahh birthdays, love em!

4 comments:

Art Teacher said...

If it makes it any better, I forgot my sister's birthday one year....I feel so bad. I'll get you an even bigger present than I planned on.

Art Teacher said...

and I'm coming to see you next week and we will eat cake, a lot of it! Whatever kind you want. And you can hold my baby if you want, but I would let you do that even if I didn't miss your birthday almost.

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Abigail said...

Happy birthday! (...a mite late.)

Sounds like you had an incredible day!