Monday, October 6, 2008

Another book that changed my life.


If you are a blog stalker, you may have seen this book on Carly's blog a couple of months ago.

I had been wanting to read it since then, but once I start a book, nothing else gets done. I decided to save it for my trip to TN and VA. I had the book finished by the time I got to TN. It was awesome. As a matter of fact, I made Slim read it to me again, on our drive from Hohenwald to Ashland. (he did the voices.) I cried both times. The people on the plane must have thought I was insane, because of the enormous tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

Here is a video off their website. It will totally make you want to read it.

http://samekindofdifferentasme.com/video.aspx

Go and get your copy today, and then let me know what you thought!

4 comments:

Art Teacher said...

Best book ever...makes me want to do more....everyone should read it right now!

SlimTronic5000 said...

Yeah... that book sucked....

(p.s. it's opposite day.)

Melanie said...

i have been wanting to read that book

The Old Life said...

Laura you are right they were so fun to look at...loved Ritz, but totally Ash B you are my all time fav!