Monday, December 10, 2007

My time in Orlando


... was awesome. It was great to be with my family. We really just relaxed, ate, and shopped. (The things that we do best.) While I was gone, I decided that I am going to never go without Slim again. I hate being away from him, and things are just more fun when he is around. Make sure that you check out his blog to read about what he did while I was away!

Davis is pretty much A-DORABLE! He hasn't spoken yet, but we are anxiously waiting to find out what is going on in that cute little head of his.

Greg has been shaving his head, but I cannot wait for them to let it grow into a 'fro'.
I know that you are only looking at this post for the picture... so I will stop blabbing on and on!

1 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Isn't he a cutie! A new nephew to spoil and love on.