Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am so proud of my husband!

So, I have been accused lately of having short posts, so this one should prove to be a bit longer.

This one's dedicated to the one I love:

Slim
Amazing
Caring, Thoughtful
Hardworking, Smart, Creative
Dependable, Pensive, Generous, Heartwarming
Quirky, Talented, Loving, Handsome, Helpful, Wonderful

I have the best husband in the world. He takes such good care of me, and really is working so hard.

He busts his butt at the gym and is so diligent with his diet, that in the last week, he has lost 15 pounds! Keep up the great work, Sweet babe! I love you.

4 comments:

SlimTronic5000 said...

yeah, whatever...

Art Teacher said...

This is not really longer...you just hit enter more times!

The Arnold Family said...

Those of us who don't know Slim well need some comparative pictures of his handsome smaller self!

Erin said...

had a blast with you at coffee! :)