Wednesday, November 28, 2007

These little ones...


... have my heart and are getting a new brother! Greg and Brandi are in Liberia as you are reading this. I haven't blogged in a while, because I wasn't sure what I was allowed to say.
Read their blog to hear all about what is going on there.
This isn't the best picture of me with the kids. They are obviously eating cereal, and the color is bad, but I do love them, and can't wait to see them, next weekend, when I go to meet Davis!
I was with them the week of Thanksgiving, and got to spend a lot of time with them at Stephani's wedding!
I promise that there are pictures to come. I just have to hook up that darn camera:)

2 comments:

MommyB said...

Yeah how exciting, I'm sure Davis will be so happy to meet you. You're a great auntie and I know you'll be a good mommy some day. I can't believe Stephani got married too!! We're definitely growing up. Luf you!

Sheri said...

That is a great picture and WOW how exciting!!! Man Greg has 3 kids! WOOOOOW!!!