Saturday, November 3, 2007

just you wait...

I can't wait to update you all on how much food was purchased for the food banks in our area... but you will have to wait a bit longer until the video is shown tomorrow at Summit.

I will have Slim help me upload the video to my blog... hopefully, or at least I will be able to link you to it some how or another. He makes the videos and knows all about the technical stuff... I just write blogs:)

Also, please check out my friend David's blog. David and I went to middle school together at Chestnut Hill Middle and high school together at Faith Heritage. We both lived in Liverpool and spent a lot of time hanging out while we were home for breaks and summers during college. He is married now, for 5 years to Rhonda, and they are in ministry at a church in VA. Keep up with his blog by linking on the side. I am trying to get David and Rhonda down here to visit soon... (really to come and be a part of what God is doing here!) Shhhh don't tell! He and Slim would get along great, and really, I just want to spend some time with Rhonda:) Just kidding David, but seriously!

0 comments: