Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I promise to be better...



Christmas was wonderful at my parents house. We had the best time just relaxing together as family and spending time together before 2010 hit.

Greg, Brandi, and the kids made the big move to Colorado Springs and it is going to be really tough on the family. Luckily they will be back for Jim and Rachel's wedding at the beginning of March! I am already counting down the days until I can hug those cuties again!

My resolution for 2010 is to be a better blogger. I promise that I am going to work on it.

God's blessings to you and your family!

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

Laura Beth Gillian don't you feed me empty promises!

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

Yeah!!!!!

Brandi said...

I'm with you...NEED to be a better blogger...that and counting the days for you to hug these cuties. They sure do love you!!!

hey wait, I do too! :-)

Bran