Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 Things 2010




1. The television shows that have come back since Christmas. I love Heroes, The Bachelor, American Idol, and on Thursday starts the next season of Project Runway... ahh it is just great



2. Losing Weight. I have lost over 20 lbs in the past 4 months. Trust me, if you want something that works... Weight Watchers is the way to go!


3. Food Should Taste Good Chips.
Oh my gosh... they are to die for! Healthy, delicious, and nutritious! 3 points for 13 chips.

4. The amount of time that I have been able to spend with my family lately. We have been up there more in the last few months than we have in a long time. It is great being together, and I can't wait until Jimmy and Rachel's wedding.

5. Silver Ring Thing being back in SW Florida. There will be three tour dates next week. Jubilee will be playing all three. Be there!



6. Long shirts and leggings.
I guess that I am stuck in the 80s, but I would dress like this every day!





7. Grapefruit!
It has been my breakfast every morning, so delicious and high in vitamin C.

8. Record low temps in Florida!
We even had snow. It has been in the 30s and 40s, and I loved every minute of it. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm again, but it was so nice while it lasted!



9. Gingerbread K-cup coffee.
It is coming to a close, but the delicious gingerbread was my favorite through the holiday season. It is the absolute best with Cinnamon Creme Creamer. MMMM




10. My new navy blue pom pom bathrobe.
Slim got me this for Christmas, and if I am at my house, it is on my body. I even sometimes sleep in it. (with the hood up) What can I say? It has been cold here!



What are you loving right now?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Cannot wait for Project Runway!!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that you will be back in Orlando in less than 7 weeks, I love having you home!
~ Mom

hxr said...

ugg boots
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
Classic Ugg Boots
wholesale Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
UGG Classic
UGG Classic Argyle Knit
UGG Classic Crochet Boots
UGG Sandals
UGG Coquette Sandals
Ugg Dakota sandals
UGG Gypsy sandals
UGG Halendi sandals
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
UGG Tasmina Sandals
UGG Morocco sandals
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
UGG Ultra boots
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
NBA Jerseys
Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

咪叩~ said...

團購美食 ,汽車美容,二手車,中古車,環保袋,machining center,加盟 ,加盟創業 ,早餐店加盟 ,創業 ,創業加盟 ,加盟 ,加盟創業 ,早餐店加盟 ,創業 ,創業加盟 ,磁鐵,搬家公司,ISO9001認證,搜尋行銷,搜尋行銷

咪叩~ said...

縫衣機塑件,射出成型,無塵室射出,塑膠製成品,塑膠模具設計,精密射出,模具開發,膠框,導光板,Precision Mold,Mold development,Plastic Mold,Plastic injection molding,Plastic Products,plastic packaging,beauty care packaging,colour box printing,prinring supplier,printing manufacturer,color prinring,colour box,color printing,printing service,color printing,

咪叩~ said...

Plastic injection,Injection molding,Injection Mold,Mold design,團體服,Led跑馬燈 ,招牌 ,Led招牌 ,招牌設計 ,看板 ,跑馬燈 ,電視牆 ,廣告招牌 ,廣告看板 ,肉毒桿菌 ,抽脂 ,玻尿酸 ,印刷会社,化粧品パッケジ,化粧品箱,カートン印刷,シルク印刷,ポスター印刷,パッケージ製造業者,ボックス製造会社,印刷業者,カラープリント