Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 Things 2010




1. The television shows that have come back since Christmas. I love Heroes, The Bachelor, American Idol, and on Thursday starts the next season of Project Runway... ahh it is just great



2. Losing Weight. I have lost over 20 lbs in the past 4 months. Trust me, if you want something that works... Weight Watchers is the way to go!


3. Food Should Taste Good Chips.
Oh my gosh... they are to die for! Healthy, delicious, and nutritious! 3 points for 13 chips.

4. The amount of time that I have been able to spend with my family lately. We have been up there more in the last few months than we have in a long time. It is great being together, and I can't wait until Jimmy and Rachel's wedding.

5. Silver Ring Thing being back in SW Florida. There will be three tour dates next week. Jubilee will be playing all three. Be there!



6. Long shirts and leggings.
I guess that I am stuck in the 80s, but I would dress like this every day!





7. Grapefruit!
It has been my breakfast every morning, so delicious and high in vitamin C.

8. Record low temps in Florida!
We even had snow. It has been in the 30s and 40s, and I loved every minute of it. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm again, but it was so nice while it lasted!



9. Gingerbread K-cup coffee.
It is coming to a close, but the delicious gingerbread was my favorite through the holiday season. It is the absolute best with Cinnamon Creme Creamer. MMMM




10. My new navy blue pom pom bathrobe.
Slim got me this for Christmas, and if I am at my house, it is on my body. I even sometimes sleep in it. (with the hood up) What can I say? It has been cold here!



What are you loving right now?