Tuesday, February 24, 2009

While you wait...

48 things about me!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My dad has an Aunt Laura, I think that I met her one time when I was little.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't remember, actually, and this is weird because I usually cry every day!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do. When I was going into 8th grade, I practiced my handwriting for a whole summer so that I would start to like it. I like both my printing and cursive now.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Well right now, Slim and I are trying to have kids, but in the mean time, we have 2 dogs: Darby and the Dude.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so... I am easy to get along with:)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
me... NEVER.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes and I am conviced that I should have had them out as a kid.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
To be honest, somedays I wish that I could eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch for every meal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I rarely wear tie shoes... I live in FL silly.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Hard: Cookies and Cream
Soft: Vanilla with sprinkles

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they are wearing a wedding ring, and their hair.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I worry about everything. I am working on it, but I just want to be able to trust God... I am pretty sure that this is one thing that my mom passed down to me.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Grandma and Grandpa Spensieri

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I love reading this blasted things:), so get to typing.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark Tan pants, Black shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The ladies at work talking.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Yellow.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee, Gardenia, Cocoa Butter, Peppermint... the list goes on.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jessica Terry Burke

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I found it on Facebook- from a person who I don't know, but she seemed nice.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball, Baseball, Football, Hockey- all better in person, of course.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown with Grey highlights:)

28. EYE COLOR?
Medium Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cheese.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Confessions of a Shopaholic with Amber, Madison, and Makenli.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Teal, lime green, black, tan patterned.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter in FL, Summer in NY.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Sure.

37. MOST LIKELY TO Complete?
Erin Herrenbruck, maybe.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Probably everyone else.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Love Dare.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Bachelor: The Women Tell All.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Slim's laugh, waves crashing, fire crackling.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Both.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany and Brazil... probably equally as far.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT:
I can put my legs behind my head.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Syracuse, NY

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACk?
Everyone's!!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We both worked at the same youth group.

2 comments:

Erin said...

awe my name is on it. i did just do one of those - on facebook, but it's there - it's really there!!!

The Arnold Family said...

yeah! you're back!