Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A new addition

My sweet husband is amazing...

Before a recent sad event of our dog Dude taking ill, and almost having to be put to sleep, my husband did his research and purchased me this lovely thing for Valentine's Day...



The photo is small but if you were wondering, it is a Canon EOS Rebel XS, and I love it! (Well let's be honest, I am still trying to figure out how to use it.)

I know that it is not yet Valentine's Day, but if you know my husband, you know that every gift that he has ever given to me has come before the holiday... and this way he can say that 'we don't do Valentine's Day, we celebrate everyday!' I always thought that was a way that people got out of buying their love presents, I think in some cases it still is. On the other hand, I had Slim's present shipped last Friday, and it might not get here in time, so he might be getting a Happy Day after President's Day, present :).

Love and hugs to all of you out there. Happy Valentine's/President's Day!

4 comments:

Art Teacher said...

You need to take a picture with your new camera and post that...like Dude feeling better or Darbles jumping on the counter, remember when that happened?

Jessica said...

You will LOVE it!! I am still in love with mine!!

Brittani said...

I love it! In our house... a new camera is better than GOLD! I am so excited to see you next post with pics from your new camera

Art Teacher said...

Ummm, I don't want to judge, but isn't time you post a picture from your new camera...just a thought!